Jane has more than 35 years’ experience in the hospitality sector both in Australia and Asia. She commenced her career as a qualified chef in Perth, running a successful café and catering business, as well as providing consulting services to the industry.
For several years, Jane catered some of the largest entertainment events held in Perth such as the Red Bull Air Race and numerous international music festivals and overseas artists. She also provided food and beverage consultancy services on new and redeveloped hospitality ventures. This included being the final site manager and overall food & beverage consultant in the renovation and conversion of a heritage landmark building in the center of Fremantle.
In 2013, Jane took the opportunity to expand her career by moving to Indonesia and by joining MJB Hoteliers as senior food and beverage consultant. As a result of her diverse experience, her duties soon expanded to include:
- project management services
- innovative design services – for front and back of house facilities for resorts, kitchens, bars, restaurants and cafes
- procurement of equipment and supplies
- menu engineering – creating mouth-watering and cost-effective menus
- developing risk assessments, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and staff training.
Jane has consulted on properties in Bali, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Australia.
Current and Completed Projects
- Anzara Cliff Top Resort, Lembongan – Bali
- Nusa Penida Beach Resort, Nusa Penida – Bali
- BASK, Gili Meno – Bali
- Hideaway Villas, Pecatu – Bali
- Wyndham Sundancer, Lombok – Bali
- Tamansari Gangga, Tabanan – Bali
- Peppers, Seminyak – Bali
- Kajima Greenhill, Jimbaran – Bali
- Daun Lebar Wellness Retreat, Ubud – Bali
- Royal Garden, Nusa Dua – Bali
- Mantra Sakala, Nusa Dua, Bali
- Springhill Resort, Jimbaran, Bali
- Bombora Wave Lodge, Medewi – Bali
- Azzure, Sawangan Hills – Bali
- Deep Roots, Nusa Penida – Bali
- The Premier Mill Hotel, Katanning – Western Australia
- Wyndham Grand Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Wyndham Garden, Hanoi – Vietnam