Developing a successful concept for any hospitality outlet begins with a concise understanding of:
- your vision and what you want to achieve and deliver
- who your target audience is and what they are looking for and how your business will meet or exceed their expectations
- who your competitors are and what your point of difference will be
We will work with you to define this concept so that it can be incorporated into your development, whether it be a single café, restaurant, eating house, bar or a number of hospitality outlets in a resort or hotel complex.
This concept will provide the basis for the design of:
- the café and/or restaurant with kitchens and service areas
- the bar and wet areas
- back of house areas which need well thought through delivery space for the supply of goods and flow of service
We have a number of successful concept presentations that may help guide the development of your concept. Simply contact us to discuss your options.